Thinking of joining us?
We are a friendly and welcoming school, and pride ourselves on our family feel. While still being a small school, we are able to access great opportunities through combining with the other schools in the Trust.
We hold Open Days and welcome visits for parents and children who are considering applying for a place at our school, as this is a great opportunity for you to see what we have to offer. We'd love you to see our school for yourself, and would really encourage you to visit and experience our happy and friendly environment and children, please contact us to make an appointment. (Visits are not a compulsory part of the admissions process and will not affect decisions on whether a place can be offered at our school.). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us to discuss further.
Contact us to book a visit here.
Below is the generic timeline throughout the year. Actual dates can be found on the Staffordshire County Council website.
- November - Staffordshire's online application system opens.
- January - the application system will close in mid January.
- April - Parents will receive information from the County on the school allocated on National Offer Day in April. As soon as we have confirmation of our new children, we will send out a Welcome Pack. This will include details of our settling in sessions.
- June - Settling in sessions. We hold a number of sessions to help children familiarise themselves with the school, meet teachers and other children, and give parents a chance to discuss their child further with us.
- September - we look forward to your child starting their journey with us!
How to apply for a school place in Staffordshire:
More information about admissions to schools in Staffordshire can be found on Staffordshire County Council website.